Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Okay time for my second blog, I inadvertently added this as a reply so my apologies if you have to read this twice. I am still learning to blog.


USCITY.NET UPDATE:
Lots of stuff going on at uscity.net this week. We have had a lot of realtors signing up -- must be a housing boom all over the country.


We have added a new category "Maternity" to help our visitors find what they are looking for faster and easier. One of my jobs is coming up with new categories and getting rid of old categories that are no longer useful. So if anyone has any suggestions this would be a good place to post them.


We want our directory to be as user friendly and helpful as possible. Any suggestions would be welcome.


Peace and Love To All.
Pam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great timing! I just found out i was pregnant yesterday. I will certainly check this category out. Thanks uscity.net. I have already looked at your Baby categories.